In this workshop you can discover methods related to psychology, personal development and art to heal your emotions.
By accessing the imagination, relaxation and detachment you will see the same situation or story with different eyes, in a constructive, positive and detached way.
Date: September 20, 2020
Price: 150 lei.
The purpose of the workshop:
– learn how to use the mandala in self-knowledge and personal development;
– explore and balance a limiting situation / emotional state through NLP – neuro-linguistic programming (trance / guided meditation);
– you learn to paint mandalas on canvas.
– introduction about the mandala and its meaning;
– questions and answers;
– choosing the situation / state and finding the inner resources necessary for emotional balance (personal development NLP);
– observing other models of mandalas (pictures) for inspiration and intuitive painting of the mandala;
– along the way you will receive instructions to combine colors effectively or other details related to painting;
What does mandala painting help with?
The purpose of this art therapy is to balance ourselves emotionally, to relax, to develop an intuitive communication with ourselves, through symbols and colors, beyond words.
The workshop is supported by Maria Constantinescu, painter, Spiritual Coach, NLP Master Practitioner.
Maria has turned the hobby into a professional activity since 2011.
In the workshops she supports, she combines art with personal development and self-knowledge using methods from NLP psychology (neuro-linguistic programming).
She studied at the Faculty of Sociology and is a NLP Master Practitioner certified by the International Association for Neurolinguistic Programming and the International Association of NLP Training Institutes, through Competent Consulting.
To all this is added knowledge in fine arts acquired through training with a professor at the Faculty of Fine Arts in Bucharest.
Facebook page: Maria Constantinescu – Self inquiry and Spiritual Coaching
The cost of the workshop is:
– 150 lei / pers.
– 130 lei / pers. if you bring another person
– 120 lei / pers. if you bring two more people
DISCOUNTS: 20% of the price if you pay in advance by September 17, 2020.
Number of seats: max 8.
If all places are filled, priority will be given to those who have already paid.
The price includes all necessary materials (ecological chassis canvas 30x30cm, acrylic colors, pencils, eraser, sheets, brushes, color palette, compass, ruler), water / tea and snacks during the break.
Workshop duration: 5 hours with a break.
With the final works, the participants will take home.
It is not necessary to have painting knowledge to participate.