We are about to say goodbye to a year… with everything. But before that comes the Christmas holiday, an occasion of happiness for everyone. And to mark this event we have prepared a series of CREATIVE WORKSHOPS FOR ADULTS that can be organized in private events both on location and online.
WINE & PAINT NIGHT OUT – CHRISTMAS EDITION
During this event the participants enjoy a good wine and painting. We will choose an image specific to the winter holidays that they will reproduce in acrylic colors on canvas following the steps taken by our visual artist. The painting can be a beautiful gift for a loved one or it can complete the decoration of the house.
CHRISTMAS GLOBE PAINTING WORKSHOP
Using acrylics, stained glass colors, contours, glitter and other accessories, participants will make personalized globes that will stand in place of honor in the Christmas tree.
CERAMIC PASTE MODELING WORKSHOP
We will make decorations for the Christmas tree using a very obedient material: ceramic paste. It dries in the air, is easy to handle giving participants the opportunity to use their imagination to make the cutest figurines.
CERAMIC KETTLE PAINTING WORKSHOP
Nothing compares to an aromatic tea drunk on cold winter days. In this workshop we teach participants to customize teapots for personal use or to give as gifts to loved ones.
T-SHIRT PAINTING WORKSOP
Everyone loves personalized stuff, and if this process is done on their own, the satisfaction is even better. Using wash-resistant textile colors, participants will paint Christmas-specific items on white T-shirts.
WAX DECOUPAGE WORKSHOP
The napkin technique is as simple as it is spectacular. The advantage over painting is that the napkins are already printed with various patterns, the participants using only their skill and imagination to combine them in the most creative way to make the most beautiful decorative candles.
FELT ORNAMENTS WORKSHOP
At this workshop, the participants will make fluffy decorations for the Christmas tree. Based on felt, they will use thread, needle, sequins and, of course, the instructions of our artist.
- workshops can be organized in team buildings, private parties or other events
- they are aimed at beginners – our artists will guide the participants throughout the event
- the finished works remain with the participants
- the recommended time for a workshop is 1h30min
- the events can take place at our location, inside the company or in another location in Bucharest or outside
- the workshops may be accompanied by coffee breaks, lunch breaks, conferences, etc.
- several activities can take place simultaneously
- the price is set according to the number of people, location, duration, etc
- you can ask us for a personalized offer at firstname.lastname@example.org